Wednesday, November 13, 2013

To Market, To Market!-Fall 2013 Quilt Market Recap


Life is sure in full swing when you have a job, another job, two kids and a husband!  I'm enjoying a quiet moment right now with a cup of coffee to bring you a recap of my trip to Houston for Quilt Market!

I've been longing to go to quilt market for as long as I can remember, and I finally got my chance last month!  Not only was I able to attend market, but as an exhibitor, which felt like a huge honor to me.  C&T Publishing has been a wonderful company to work with and it felt pretty amazing to wear their badge around my neck.






It was a dreamy weekend, and I feel pictures tell the story better.  My mother flew to Houston to meet me and was the best quilt market buddy I could have asked for!




I only travel with my iphone...apologies for the pixelated, dim lit photos!








1 comment:

  1. Hello Jessica! We were just as honored to have you wearing the C&T badge--you have an amazing talent for creating wonderfully fun and whimsical (while totally well executed) toys and felty goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.